All 33 art Reviews

Shot! Shot!

lol Shot took so much skill 10/10, nice pic man, i like the original madness concept

MD2014 MD2014

OMG So good! another Perfect madness pic all you artists who participated in madness day are so awesome!

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you! I appreciate that! :D

All Is Madness All Is Madness

WOW just Amazing im in artist heaven right now! excellent man

YakovlevArt responds:

Happy to see you're diggin it!

MAG Bandit MAG Bandit

this is why i love madness day because artist everywhere post awesome pics like this, Great job man

Madness Combat - Tricky Madness Combat - Tricky

wow that's pretty damn cool its tricky reimagined this is a fav right here

TheDeathMeister responds:

Thanks a lot bro glad you liked it

Snake lax Snake lax

Awesome, I love it! im not a great artist but I hope to draw something good as this one day

MetalxTongue responds:

Thanks. I just recently started myself. This is my second one. I am not good, but I am getting better little by little. :)

Dragon's Grasp Dragon's Grasp

nice dude! I love the detail you put into this dragon the eyes look pretty cool,

MetalxTongue responds:

Thanks. Help me by sharing and scouting. I will do request as soon as I am done making things that I want to make. :)

#244 | Change #244 | Change

sweet i love the detail of it, and nice quote!

Anchorwind responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for taking the time to review.

Crazy and Master Hand Cutscene Crazy and Master Hand Cutscene

kirby's screwed lol...nice job i can understand that drawing these are difficult and i say good job on doing you sure do deserve an award!

Itendznow responds:

Wow! Thanks! I never thought of my art getting an award. I mean, I'm not pro, I just make a drawing on paper, then scan it into my PC. But thanks for your support, and I probably will try to be a cartoonist. But mostly I just do it for fun.

Rocket Fist Rocket Fist

i hate that attack its super O.P.! nice job agian

Itendznow responds:

Drawing those two hands is a LOT harder than it looks. I put the url in the description for Crazy Hand.